Friday, April 4, 2008

#7. Watch beautiful sunsets?

A lot has been going on lately, so I apologize for the lack of blogging. I know you have all been on the edge of your seats, awaiting my latest update, and have been at a loss lately for fun things to. WELL, to start off with, I almost moved to Kentucky. How devastating that would have been for this blog, although I assure you, there are many fun things to do in Kentucky... such as tractor pulls... and the Kentucky Derby.... and well, I guess I don't have to worry about that now anyway, since it's not happening.

I have also been on vacation! The photo above was NOT taken in Ohio, rather, in Key West, Florida. One of the big draws down there is to go watch the sunset every night. While it is indeed lovely, I felt a bit silly clapping for something that happens EVERYWHERE, on a daily basis, but when you haven't eaten anything substantial, and you're on your second bucket o'rum, you tend to go along with things and not ask any questions.

The vacation was fun, but my snowbird days are over, and it's back to the OH. My mission though, is to find beautiful, northern sunsets. I know they exist. Sometimes, they are covered in gray gloom and doom and clouds, but they're out there. Stay tuned!!

No comments: