Monday, November 10, 2008

#20. Cedar Point!

I wanted to do a post on Cedar Point ALL summer, but never managed to get around to it. Anyway, Cedar Point, America's Roller Coast, is one of my favorite places for a yearly pilgrimage for three reasons:
1. People Watching.

I do not know these people.

2. Happy Friar.

Best fries EVER.

3. Probably should mention the rides here somewhere.

Millennium Force - Pretty!

This year, the husband, my siblings and niece took a nice family trip, and stayed at one of the CP hotels. Sandcastle Suites, to be exact. It was just ok, but it was super nice to not have to drive home at the end of the day, exhausted, hungry and miles from a Taco Bell. It really wasn't bad to sleep six adults and a six year old, PLUS we got discounted admission to the park with our reservation.

We were actually lucky enough to go twice this year. It was hot and crowded the day of the family excursion, but later on in the season we went with friends, and pretty much walked right on to everything.

Anyway, I love the rollercoasters, I love the horribly caloric park food and I even enjoy watching probably the largest collection of crazy people in northern Ohio, outside of OLPH summer festival. At least in my experience. I am not looking forward to the day where I am old and get headaches and other aches and no longer enjoy the rides. I fear that day is quickly approaching, so I'm enjoying those spinny rides while I can, and you should too!

Everything else you need to know: www.cedarpoint.com .




1 comment:

Steph said...

Don't forget that Beth also joined us and taught us the most fantastic people watching game ever (perfect for those long lines) - "Dating or Related?"